Sunday, July 15, 2007

Client Quotes

Nakakalokah naman at parang roller coaster nga ang life namin. Namin, as in ng mga teammates ko. Mas exciting pa nga if we ride na lang the real roller coaster than what this really “nice” client of ours is doing to us.

I won’t name names… I understand my boss why he can not make withdrawal the team pa from the client pero we are now making handa na if ever that day happens. Well, we are handa na naman specially me but it’s just that… hay… I am pagod na rin at wala ng gana. Sana in eating din I don’t have gana but the stress is making me eat a lot pa. Kainis rin!

Anyway, bago pa ma-lost ang thoughts ko, let me share na lang some of the quotes nila na minsan nakakatuwa. Nakakatuwa na silang patayin pero we make pigil na lang ourselves dahil it’s not worth it. Like my hands will be bahid with blood… their blood pa na malansa! Eiw!

So, here’s some of their quotes or the sense of what they are making sabi or requesting to us:

• “… cute but edgy”

Ok, I know cuteness and being edgy but making them sama… it’s like asking me to date Robin Padilla and Alvin Patrimonio na sabay! It’s 2 different worlds… I know I might be OA at times but I am not schizo as far as I know, ha?

• “It’s good/nice na BUT...”

As far as I know I made sunod na on what they said in the first meeting. When they said na, it’s a sign na we’ll still be seeing each other again in the same lugar and time for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th… at swerte ako if till 5th revision lang. It’s an implication that s/he wanted to make lagay some “legacy” on that project we are working at. The last say on everything.

• “Can we move the photo farther left? Here, I made a layout in Powerpoint…”

Micromanagement is that you making hinga on my neck? Here’s the mouse na oh, you want to take it?

• “Logo is too plain. Why don’t we put a busy/fun/dynamic background…like there’s a movement”

Hello? Branding… dynamic? We are making gawa a tarp lang not a TV commercial… movement?!

• “Palitan n’yo na lang ang kulay… dagdagan n’yo na lang ng braso…”

If Dra. Vicky Belo can make me payat and puti… that’s easy but making magic is not always possible. Even God needs to get tadyang from Adam to make gawa Eve. Kailangan may source. San ako kukuha ng braso na ilalagay sa photo kung wala naman talagang arm yung shot!? My Gahd!

Sometimes it’s nakakatawa pa but when you have lots to do, ay! Hindi na s’ya cute. If not for the reputation of my team, perhaps at least nasabunutan ko na sila. But I know God is good naman and he makes pala those who are tortured and made parusa those who are making api to us. Karma is there. I just hope I can bare it before I made patol to them na.

Hay. I’m having breakouts na.

ARGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris u so cute..ang ganda mo..as in grabe......sana mahiya si hope syo...hopeless siya