Saturday, June 23, 2007

Threat With a Cause

I am really pissed with what most of the people in one of our client’s office has been doing to my team.

Pissed that I can make patay or make saksak to anyone of them if I see them right now. Specially the first lady.

But come to think of it, masisira ang nails ko and my hand will havee bahid with icky blood na baka berde paaah…

It’s like… kadiri!

That would have been my reaction if I would be writing each time I feel inis to our clients, each time they make some tanga judgements or revision calls… Or I could have written more emotional and more authentic Kris reactions if I have reacted right then and there…

But it’s been way behind… the rage and emotion that certain stupid people has been causing to me and most of my team.

The peak was just this day. I was suppose to have just a lazy Saturday when I got an early SMS from my team mate asking if I am awake and read an email from the first lady… well, if it’s from the first lady… it’s war AGAIN.

My friend-boss has been holding the biggest threat for weeks now. Just a few minutes ago, he released it to the “president”. A threat that neither sides will be of a winner. Both loses. But it would regain the morale of the team with all the risk on our backs again.

Now, we make hintay as to what the reaction of the president-big boss that we believe in from the very start. He could have been the President Marcos the lead the Philippine economy high but was dragged down by the people around him.

A brilliant and nice man… with a dream… and my boss-friend could be Ninoy Aquino, my "dad"… hopefully, minus the assassination plot of course.

No comments: